Yesterday I took a little day trip to Oxford. Other than captions on my pictures, I don't think words will do this trip justice, so I am just going to post some favorite photos. :)
For some reason, I am having trouble adding pictures today. Some of them won't rotate, and I can't seem to move or caption that first picture with the hot air balloon in the sky. C'est la vie!
<>

>
 |
| Periodic Table Taxi! |
 |
| Where Alice in Wonderland used to buy her sweets |
 |
| The garden outside Christ Church |
 |
| Does this ceiling look familiar?... |
 |
| ...the Great Hall from Harry Potter, perhaps? |
 |
| Just hanging out at the Great Hall. |
 |
| Courtyard at Christ Church |
 |
| candles inside the church |
 |
inside the cathedral
(I aplogize that it is sideways, for some reason I can't seem to get it to rotate properly. Oops!) |
 |
| Carfax Tower... couldn't rotate this one properly either! |
No comments:
Post a Comment